    that please?
    thanx
    kendra

    Kendra, Jan 2, 2005

  2. Kendra

    docmill Guest

    "Kendra" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi I have a new DVD rewriter and want to make a copy of one DVD to
    > another DVD for someone to take away. I understand there are copyright
    > protection but there must be some way to override this ofr a single
    > copy? How can I do that please?
    > thanx
    > kendra

    http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils.shtml

    If you can't for some reasom find the help you need here, try
    gameworldcopy.com
    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, Jan 2, 2005

  3. Kendra

    Ionizer Guest

    "Kendra" <> wrote in message
    > Hi I have a new DVD rewriter and want to make a copy of one DVD to

    another
    > DVD for someone to take away. I understand there are copyright

    protection
    > but there must be some way to override this ofr a single copy? How can I

    do
    > that please?

    Freeware DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink:

    http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/articles.php?article_id=23

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jan 2, 2005

    Maximilian Malcholm, Jan 2, 2005
  5. Hi the program you looking for call AnyDVD 4.1.0.1 you can find it on
    www.download.com but its only a demo and you can use it 21 days.It override
    evrything like copyright etc..
    Good Luck!!

    Martin Lafleur, Jan 2, 2005
  6. Kendra wrote:
    > Hi I have a new DVD rewriter and want to make a copy of one DVD to another
    > DVD for someone to take away. I understand there are copyright protection
    > but there must be some way to override this ofr a single copy? How can I do
    > that please?
    > thanx
    > kendra

    Realize that what you want to do is illegal. If you still wish to
    proceed download BOTH DVDShrink & DVDDecrypter here
    http://www.dvdshrink.org and follow the instructions.

    Dennis Turner, Jan 2, 2005
  7. Kendra

    Jan Guest

    "Dennis Turner" <> wrote in message
    > Kendra wrote:
    >> Hi I have a new DVD rewriter and want to make a copy of one DVD to
    >> another DVD for someone to take away. I understand there are copyright
    >> protection but there must be some way to override this ofr a single copy?
    >> How can I do that please?
    >> thanx
    >> kendra

    > Realize that what you want to do is illegal. If you still wish to proceed
    > download BOTH DVDShrink & DVDDecrypter here http://www.dvdshrink.org and
    > follow the instructions.

    Is it still illegal for me to copy DVD's for my daughter to play in the car?
    I have bought the film, and I do not like her to have the originals in the
    car, so why not?
    Thanks for advice you have me worried!!
    Jan

    Jan, Jan 3, 2005
  8. Kendra

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Jan" <> wrote in message

    | "Dennis Turner" <> wrote in message
    | > Kendra wrote:
    | >> Hi I have a new DVD rewriter and want to make a copy of one DVD to
    | >> another DVD for someone to take away. I understand there are copyright
    | >> protection but there must be some way to override this ofr a single
    copy?
    | >> How can I do that please?
    | >> thanx
    | >> kendra
    | > Realize that what you want to do is illegal. If you still wish to
    proceed
    | > download BOTH DVDShrink & DVDDecrypter here http://www.dvdshrink.org and
    | > follow the instructions.
    |

    | Is it still illegal for me to copy DVD's for my daughter to play in the
    car?
    | I have bought the film, and I do not like her to have the originals in the
    | car, so why not?
    | Thanks for advice you have me worried!!
    | Jan

    I don't believe it to be illegal - something about 'fair use'. Here's
    something to read:
    http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf

    See the top of page 4. I'm no lawyer though, so my opinion is worth about
    what it cost you to get it...

    Toolman Tim, Jan 3, 2005
  9. Kendra

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | Kendra wrote:
    | > Hi I have a new DVD rewriter and want to make a copy of one DVD to
    another
    | > DVD for someone to take away. I understand there are copyright
    protection
    | > but there must be some way to override this ofr a single copy? How can I
    do
    | > that please?
    | > thanx
    | > kendra
    | >

    | Realize that what you want to do is illegal.

    Are you sure? Page 4 of the following document says I have the right to copy
    for "fair use" purposes:
    http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf

    Fair use to me means using that movie that I paid for in either my car or my
    computer or my home DVD player. And if I don't want my original to leave the
    house, fair use means I should be able to take a copy of it instead. People
    have done that for years - copying LPs to tape, copying tapes to CDs,
    copying CDs to MP3 players, etc. Why would a movie be different?

    Toolman Tim, Jan 3, 2005