    problem as orginal film but there is problem using standalone dvd
    reader. If someone knows what's wrong please tell me. Thanks.

    Best regards.

    Zebik, May 6, 2004

  2. Zebik

    Bratboy Guest

    Not all players can handle the same disc's. Have you been able to play other
    DVD-R discs? It could also be the particular brand of disc. If you go to
    www.vcdhelp.com they have a database of ppls reports on standalone players
    (look along side the pg for link) Usually lists what type of discs did/didnt
    work etc. That might be more help for you.

    Just Jess

    Bratboy, May 6, 2004

  3. Zebik

    Zebik Guest

    Yes. it, in fact, could be cause of problem. Thanks for help.

    Zebik, May 7, 2004