    I have about 150 digital holiday pictures in my email box.
    I want to copy some to a CD, how do I do this

    WIN 98 OE 5
    carol, Mar 2, 2006

  2. "carol" <> wrote in message
    news:x1ANf.56222$...
    >I have about 150 digital holiday pictures in my email box.
    > I want to copy some to a CD, how do I do this
    >
    > WIN 98 OE 5

    Assuming you have a CD burner in your computer (or an external one)-- save
    the picture attachments to some directory and burn them from there to the
    CD.You could use the burning software that came with the CD-- usually Nero
    or one of those-- or if you have recent versions of Windows Media Player,
    Real Player, etc. you can use those.
    Keeper of the Faith, Mar 2, 2006

  3. carol

    Trax Guest

    "carol" <> wrote:

    |>I have about 150 digital holiday pictures in my email box.
    |>I want to copy some to a CD, how do I do this
    |>
    |>WIN 98 OE 5

    I just create a DATA disk with them on it, nothing fancy.

    --
    http://www.sobicsschool.com/fun/fun_game2.swf
    Trax, Mar 2, 2006