    He wants to transfer the files to a C.D. how does he transfer the files /
    burn the files from Kazaa.
    Does he first have to transfer the files to another place then burn.
    not hereplease@not here.com, Jan 25, 2004

  2. not hereplease@not here.com

    Patrick Guest

    not hereplease@not here.com wrote:
    > I posted a similar post a few months ago but did not check it out
    > before it went from the newsgroup.
    > My son has downloaded some football video files from Kazaa of tricks
    > by top footballers.
    > He wants to transfer the files to a C.D. how does he transfer the
    > files / burn the files from Kazaa.
    > Does he first have to transfer the files to another place then burn.

    You don't say what Operating System you have, or what burning software you
    have!

    If you have WindowsXP then see article at this link;
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.htm
    Patrick, Jan 25, 2004

  3. Win 98 O E

    not hereplease@not here.com, Jan 25, 2004
  4. not hereplease@not here.com

    °Mike° Guest

    Come back in a few months, and somebody may have
    answered your question -- for the second time.

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:50:47 -0000, in
    <Q4OQb.10479$>
    not hereplease@not here.com scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 25, 2004
  5. not hereplease@not here.com

    Patrick Guest

    not hereplease@not here.com wrote:
    > Win 98 O E

    Another question;
    Do you actually have a CD-Burner-drive installed ?
    If you do, then thiere would usually be 'burning software' bundled-in with
    the drive, is this so and do you know what it is called. (Roxio's EasyCD,
    Nero's NeroRom)

    As far as I know, thiere is no 'burning software' included in Win98

    Patrick, Jan 25, 2004
  6. not hereplease@not here.com

    Ionizer Guest

    "not hereplease@not here.com" <> wrote in message
    > I posted a similar post a few months ago but did not check it out before

    it
    > went from the newsgroup.
    > My son has downloaded some football video files from Kazaa of tricks by

    top
    > footballers.
    > He wants to transfer the files to a C.D. how does he transfer the files /
    > burn the files from Kazaa.
    > Does he first have to transfer the files to another place then burn.

    If he just wants to archive the movie clips so that he can watch them in the
    future on his computer, all he needs to do is burn them to CD-R as a *DATA*
    disc. If he wants to be able to watch them on your home DVD player, he may
    want to try creating a VCD: http://www.dvdrhelp.com/convert.htm

    Either way, you'll need to locate the burning software which came with the
    CD burner.

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jan 25, 2004