    I know that if you grow fruits or vegetables and sell them they
    are called produce. If I grow fruits or vegetables and give
    them away are they amateurduce?
    Daniel Prince, Jun 29, 2006

  2. Daniel Prince

    Ben Wallace Guest

    "Daniel Prince" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > How do I go about copying an unprotected DVD with Nero Express 6?
    > Thank you in advance for all replies.
    > --
    > I know that if you grow fruits or vegetables and sell them they
    > are called produce. If I grow fruits or vegetables and give
    > them away are they amateurduce?

    Simply do a disc copy.
    Ben Wallace, Jun 29, 2006

  3. Daniel Prince

    burris Guest

    Ben Wallace wrote:
    > "Daniel Prince" <> wrote in message
    >> How do I go about copying an unprotected DVD with Nero Express 6?
    >> Thank you in advance for all replies.
    >> --
    >> I know that if you grow fruits or vegetables and sell them they
    >> are called produce. If I grow fruits or vegetables and give
    >> them away are they amateurduce?

    > Simply do a disc copy.

    If it's a commercial stamped DVD, I think you will have to shrink it first..
    burris, Jun 29, 2006
  4. Daniel Prince

    Fritzy Guest

    Daniel Prince wrote:
    > How do I go about copying an unprotected DVD with Nero Express 6?
    > Thank you in advance for all replies.

    Try using a software from a company called Slysoft. Best software ever
    used. Shrinks and decodes any dvd for any size disc. Even a mini dvd.
    vist their website.
    Fritzy, Jun 30, 2006
  5. Daniel Prince

    TheKid Guest

    Fritzy wrote:
    > Daniel Prince wrote:
    > > How do I go about copying an unprotected DVD with Nero Express 6?
    > > Thank you in advance for all replies.

    > Try using a software from a company called Slysoft. Best software ever
    > used. Shrinks and decodes any dvd for any size disc. Even a mini dvd.
    > vist their website.

    hi just use program like dvdshrink or alchol they are realy good....

    if u r interested in hackin....try www.hackvadisinet and
    www.siberkorsan.net
    TheKid, Jun 30, 2006