  1. I am a teacher and would prefer to show movies from a DVD platey rather than
    a VHS player. When I try to copy to DVd using a recorder I sometimes find
    them protected. Is there a way round this?
    Nigel Robinson, Jan 13, 2005

  2. Nigel Robinson

    TCS Guest

    begin On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:23:13 GMT, Nigel Robinson <> wrote:
    >I am a teacher and would prefer to show movies from a DVD platey rather than
    >a VHS player. When I try to copy to DVd using a recorder I sometimes find
    >them protected. Is there a way round this?

    yes
    TCS, Jan 13, 2005

  3. Nigel Robinson

    kaydigi Guest

    http://www.videohelp.com/
    kaydigi, Jan 13, 2005
  4. Nigel Robinson

    Zimmy Guest

    "Nigel Robinson" <> wrote in message
    >I am a teacher and would prefer to show movies from a DVD platey rather
    >than a VHS player.

    Ok, I'm with you. You like to show movies on a DVD Player, probably DVD
    movies, right???

    When I try to copy to DVd using a recorder I sometimes find
    > them protected. Is there a way round this?

    Ok, now I am lost. What does one thing have to do with the other??? Do the
    DVD movies you play in the player at your "class" or not?
    What does copying have to do with what format you prefer???

    ;)
    Zimmy, Jan 13, 2005
  5. Sorry if I have confused you.
    What I want to do is to convert the educational video materia I want to use
    in my lessons. They are are slow to use in VHS format. I have a dvd recoder
    and want to converet the vhs vidos to dvd for convenience

    Nigel Robinson, Jan 13, 2005
  6. TCS wrote:

    > yes

    "yes" the guys asking for hwelp. dont be an asshole
    Comfortably Numb, Jan 13, 2005
  7. its actually quite simple.
    he wants to copy educational copy protected vhs tapes to dvd.
    that what he is asking for help for!
    Comfortably Numb, Jan 13, 2005
  8. Nigel Robinson

    Mark Jones Guest

    > Sorry if I have confused you.
    > What I want to do is to convert the educational video materia I want to

    use
    > in my lessons. They are are slow to use in VHS format. I have a dvd

    recoder
    > and want to converet the vhs vidos to dvd for convenience

    You probably need to get a device that removes the macrovision scrambling
    from the VCR signal in order to record the VCR's output.
    Mark Jones, Jan 13, 2005
  9. Nigel Robinson

    TCS Guest

    begin On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:54:23 GMT, Comfortably Numb <> wrote:
    >TCS wrote:

    >> yes

    >"yes" the guys asking for hwelp. dont be an asshole

    No, he wasn't. He was only asking if it could be done.
    TCS, Jan 13, 2005
  10. Nigel Robinson

    Phil R. Guest

    On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:56:28 GMT, Comfortably Numb <>
    wrote:

    >its actually quite simple.
    >he wants to copy educational copy protected vhs tapes to dvd.
    >that what he is asking for help for!

    And how are *you* helping, asshole?

    http://www.videohelp.com should do the trick.

    If you need more help, you can e-mail me personally here: pollert89 @
    yahoo . com - and I'll give you further assistance.

    --Phil
    Phil R., Jan 13, 2005