Copy protection used on HD-DVD and Blu-ray discs is said to be "cracked"

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Barbara, Feb 28, 2007.

  1. Barbara

    Justin Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    def456 wrote on [Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:07:23 GMT]:
    > "Justin" <> wrote in message

    >>> Wrong again. It is fine to change the subject, and it is not really
    >>> necessary to include any of the original subject matter. In this branch
    >>> of

    >> RFC 1855: Netiquette Guidelines
    >> "If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
    >> summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough
    >> text of the original to give a context. This will make sure readers
    >> understand when they start to read your response. Since NetNews,
    >> especially, is proliferated by distributing the postings from one host
    >> to another, it is possible to see a response to a message before seeing
    >> the original. Giving context helps everyone. But do not include the
    >> entire original!"
    >> http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html#3

    > That's just one opinion. I don't agree, nor am I looking for your approval
    > either, so you don't need to continue to respond.

    Opinion? You are indeed a retarded troll.

    Justin, Mar 7, 2007

  2. Barbara

    def456 Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    >> That's just one opinion. I don't agree, nor am I looking for your
    >> approval
    >> either, so you don't need to continue to respond.

    > Opinion? You are indeed a xxx

    Once again, name calling is not appropriate behavior, particularly for
    someone who is pretending to point out appropriate behavior.

    :)

    Let this be an end to it.

    def456, Mar 7, 2007

  3. Barbara

    MassiveProng Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:10:45 GMT, "def456" <> Gave us:

    >Wrong again. It is fine to change the subject, and it is not really
    >necessary to include any of the original subject matter.

    If you are responding to a post in a thread, you are NOT supposed to
    change the title other than ta add the "RE:" prefix.

    No matter what sad, uninformed, uneducated, unconventional bullshit
    excuse you spew to claim it is OK, it is not.

    Sure, it goes through and posts, but so too does knowledge through
    your head... like a sieve.

    So quit making excuses and BONE UP on Usenet, dipshit.
    Not everyone uses the same news reader client, nor do they need to
    just because you are being a fucking Usenet retard, retard.

    Gaineth thyselfeth a clue.

    MassiveProng, Mar 8, 2007
  4. Barbara

    MassiveProng Guest

    Re: caution with that link!

    On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:12:56 GMT, "def456" <> Gave us:

    >> It is NEVER, I say NEVER, proper to reply to a message by changing the
    >> subject and not including any information as to what you are talking
    >> about.

    >Of course it is OK to change either of those things. The position of the
    >post within the expanded, nested thread is sufficient to identify it to a
    >proper news reader.

    It is NOT for your retarded ass to declare what is or is not a
    "proper news reader" you retarded putz!

    The world isn't your Gumby toy, dipshit.

    MassiveProng, Mar 8, 2007
  5. Barbara

    MassiveProng Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:07:23 GMT, "def456" <> Gave us:

    >"Justin" <> wrote in message

    >>> Wrong again. It is fine to change the subject, and it is not really
    >>> necessary to include any of the original subject matter. In this branch
    >>> of

    >> RFC 1855: Netiquette Guidelines
    >> "If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you
    >> summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough
    >> text of the original to give a context. This will make sure readers
    >> understand when they start to read your response. Since NetNews,
    >> especially, is proliferated by distributing the postings from one host
    >> to another, it is possible to see a response to a message before seeing
    >> the original. Giving context helps everyone. But do not include the
    >> entire original!"
    >> http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html#3

    >That's just one opinion. I don't agree, nor am I looking for your approval
    >either, so you don't need to continue to respond.

    Everyone:

    PLONK to the retard!

    There was a day when this worked, and dipshits like this DefTard
    dumbfuck would never see a single response from anyone after being
    such a stupid, non-conformal fucktard.

    So yeah, dumbfuck... keep it up. Good luck having a discourse with
    anyone you **** over due to your retarded, bull headed bullshit.

    MassiveProng, Mar 8, 2007
  6. Barbara

    MassiveProng Guest

    Re: caution with that link!

    On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:09:47 GMT, "def456" <> Gave us:

    >"Justin" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Of course it is OK to change either of those things. The position of the
    >>> post within the expanded, nested thread is sufficient to identify it to a
    >>> proper news reader.

    >> Obviously it isn't, you xxx

    >Name calling is not appropriate behavior.

    Neither is ignoring conventions and protocols.

    You don't get to simply blather "That is just one opinion."

    It doesn't work that way, you retarded Usenet dipshit!

    MassiveProng, Mar 8, 2007
  7. Barbara

    MassiveProng Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:25:29 GMT, "def456" <> Gave us:

    OK, then **** off, and stop posting here.

    MassiveProng, Mar 8, 2007
  8. Barbara

    def456 Guest

    "Barbara" <> wrote in message
    > HD DVD is one of two leading high-definition video disc formats
    > attempting to replace DVDs. An HD DVD disc can store about four times
    > as much data as a DVD disc and it supports playback of "true" high-
    > definition video. In addition, HD DVDs have more advanced copy
    > protection than DVDs. The movie industry has been trying to shift the
    > market away from DVD and towards high-definition formats partly
    > because DVDs have become so easy to copy....
    >
    > http://technowiki.blogspot.com/2007/02/copy-protection-used-on-hd-dvd-and-blu.html
    >
    > Enjoy !!

    OK, click it. Destroy your computer. See if I care!
    :)

    def456, Mar 8, 2007
  9. Barbara

    MassiveProng Guest

    Re: caution with that link!

    On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:33:04 GMT, "def456" <> Gave us:

    >Wrong! I did not start this thread! Someone named "Barbara" opened the
    >thread, which contained the possibly bad link. If you don't see that prior
    >post from "Barbara" then your news service did not pick it up, for unknown
    >reasons.

    You know absofuckinglutely NOTHING about Usenet.

    MassiveProng, Mar 8, 2007
  10. Barbara

    MassiveProng Guest

    Re: caution with that link!

    On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:17:47 -0800, "Richard C." <>
    Gave us:

    >"def456" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> When I replied to Barbara, I changed the subject line and deleted her
    >> message body from my reply.

    >======================
    >BINGO!
    >That is exactly what you did.
    >
    >Proper posting is to quote at least part of original post.
    >=============================

    AND NOT to change the subject line.

    The whole word "REFERENCE" as in RE: is used to REFER to something
    prior. With the title change, there is NO reference, only a NEW
    thread.

    The guy is an idiot.

    MassiveProng, Mar 8, 2007
  11. Barbara

    Richard C. Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    "def456" <> wrote in message

    >> You should just leave the original subject alone and print your comment.

    > Wrong again. It is fine to change the subject, and it is not really
    > necessary to include any of the original subject matter. In this branch of
    > the thread I included some of the original subject matter, but there is
    > probably no way to gain your approval - not that I need it. I am not
    > looking for your advice and consent, so you don't need to continue
    > responding.
    >
    > My point is probably made sufficiently, that the link in Barbara's post is
    > possibly dangerous for the health of your computer.

    ========================
    The point you have made is that your posts are not worth reading as
    they will make no sense.

    Richard C., Mar 8, 2007
  12. Barbara

    def456 Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    > The point you have made is that your posts are not worth reading as
    > they will make no sense.

    Why do you persist?

    def456, Mar 9, 2007
  13. Barbara

    Justin Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    def456 wrote on [Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:33:35 GMT]:
    >> The point you have made is that your posts are not worth reading as
    >> they will make no sense.

    > Why do you persist?

    Why do you insist on useless responses?

    Justin, Mar 9, 2007
  14. Barbara

    def456 Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > def456 wrote on [Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:33:35 GMT]:
    >>> The point you have made is that your posts are not worth reading as
    >>> they will make no sense.

    >> Why do you persist?

    > Why do you insist on useless responses?

    Ditto. :)
    It's amazing, isn't it!
    LOL

    def456, Mar 9, 2007
  15. Barbara

    Justin Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    def456 wrote on [Fri, 09 Mar 2007 19:37:33 GMT]:
    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Why do you persist?

    >> Why do you insist on useless responses?

    > Ditto. :)
    > It's amazing, isn't it!
    > LOL

    Yep, retarded troll.

    Oh, and retarded troll isn't name calling when it's a statement of fact.

    Justin, Mar 9, 2007
  16. Barbara

    def456 Guest

    Re: Caution with that link!

    > Yep, retarded troll.
    > Oh, and retarded troll isn't name calling when it's a statement of fact.

    Yes, I suppose you're right, and you can have the last word.
    Adios.
    :)

    def456, Mar 9, 2007