    DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS. any help at all would be appreciated,
    this has been a 3 year project all to no avail

    John

    Country, Dec 6, 2008

  2. Country

    PapaBear Guest

    I think you need to use less abbreviations and acronyms and state the
    problem in plain English. Then maybe someone can understand and provide
    help. Be precise. Give details as needed. Remember we have no idea what
    equipment or software or peripherals or op system or etc you are using. You
    might also consider posting at videohelp.com on their forums which is often
    more helpful than these newsgroups.
    --
    PB