copy pogram for 64 windows

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=, Dec 3, 2005.

  1. which one is best for it because i cant get nero 7 or 6.3 to work on it at
    all,is there a other one out there which will work with 64bit windows
    =?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=, Dec 3, 2005

  2. Nero, works just fine here - after installing, it autoupdated to v.6.6. InCD
    is NOT working, though!

    Greetings, Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 3, 2005

  3. InCD should not be installed on x64. It will not work. Packet writing
    programs in general do not work.

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 3, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=

    Martijn Saly Guest

    gary wrote:
    > which one is best for it because i cant get nero 7 or 6.3 to work on it at
    > all,is there a other one out there which will work with 64bit windows

    Nero 7 works perfectly fine in my situation. Can you provide us with any
    error messages you might have encountered, or other relevant information?

    --
    Thanks,

    Martijn Saly
    Martijn Saly, Dec 3, 2005
  5. Hi,I have put on to 64bit nero6.6 ome suite which came with my dvd writer
    which was lightscribe,when I click on nero to copy a cd etc this comes up
    please ask you system administrator to give you permission to write
    cds/dvds.this can be done using the control panel application nero
    burnrights,which Iput on and still cant get it to work,in the nero express
    final burn settings the current recorder box it says Image recorder
    [cd-r-/rw},not my dvd/cd writerwhen you click the v down it is still showing
    the image recorder,hope you can help me with this or give info on a other
    copy program which will work with 64 bit.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=, Dec 4, 2005
  6. any info on this item yet please

    =?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?=, Dec 5, 2005