    to mke the current extension also work in Firefox?

    --

    John ()
    John Thompson, Sep 25, 2005

  2. John Thompson wrote:
    > I find the Firefox "Copy plain text" extension to be useful in pulling
    > text from web sites, but it doesn't work with Thunderbird. Is there a
    > Thunderbird analog for this extension? If not, how difficult would it be
    > to mke the current extension also work in Firefox?

    I'm sorry to be dense, but how would you want this to work in TB?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Sep 25, 2005

  3. John Thompson

    Wang Guest

    John Thompson wrote:
    > I find the Firefox "Copy plain text" extension to be useful in pulling
    > text from web sites, but it doesn't work with Thunderbird. Is there a
    > Thunderbird analog for this extension? If not, how difficult would it be
    > to mke the current extension also work in Firefox?

    I agree. Its a bind trying to copy text from html emails.
    Wang
    Wang, Sep 25, 2005
  4. Wang wrote:
    > John Thompson wrote:
    >> I find the Firefox "Copy plain text" extension to be useful in pulling
    >> text from web sites, but it doesn't work with Thunderbird. Is there a
    >> Thunderbird analog for this extension? If not, how difficult would it
    >> be to mke the current extension also work in Firefox?
    >>

    > I agree. Its a bind trying to copy text from html emails.
    > Wang

    Hm, does View>>Message Body as>>Plain Text work for you?

    It should, in most cases display the message as plain text, and allow
    you to copy.

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Sep 25, 2005
  5. John Thompson

    Wang Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > Wang wrote:
    >> John Thompson wrote:
    >>> I find the Firefox "Copy plain text" extension to be useful in
    >>> pulling text from web sites, but it doesn't work with Thunderbird. Is
    >>> there a Thunderbird analog for this extension? If not, how difficult
    >>> would it be to mke the current extension also work in Firefox?
    >>>

    >> I agree. Its a bind trying to copy text from html emails.
    >> Wang

    > Hm, does View>>Message Body as>>Plain Text work for you?
    >
    > It should, in most cases display the message as plain text, and allow
    > you to copy.
    >
    > Lee

    Hmmm! Yes it does but I was unaware of that pathway - until now.
    Wang

    --
    Remove INVALID from my Reply-To address
    Wang, Sep 25, 2005
  6. Wang wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> Wang wrote:
    >>>>

    >>> I agree. Its a bind trying to copy text from html emails.
    >>> Wang

    >> Hm, does View>>Message Body as>>Plain Text work for you?
    >>
    >> It should, in most cases display the message as plain text, and allow
    >> you to copy.
    >>
    >> Lee

    > Hmmm! Yes it does but I was unaware of that pathway - until now.
    > Wang

    I'm glad it works for you!

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Sep 26, 2005