    copy the ram contents to a +R disc? (I have an HP burner on my PC).

    From looking at Roxio's support pages, it supposedy supports dvd-RAM (at
    least writing) in the drag 2 disc program.(is that the same as direct cd)?

    --
    Phil Tomaskovic
    Please remove NOSPAM from email return address.
    Phil Tomaskovic, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Yes, but the resulting copy will be useless, as it will not play in
    any player due to the format
    You need to renamethe .vro file to .mpg, then import it into DVD
    Workshop and create a DVD-R from there

    Bruce Markowitz, Jun 30, 2003

  3. You will have to remember that video recorded to DVD-Ram is a different
    format then DVD R/RW. If a video DVD is the result you want then read your
    manual that came with your Roxio and see if it can convert DVD Ram video to
    DVD video. But if you just want to move the files from the DVD Ram to DVD
    R/RW then there should no problems.

    Mike Skuczas

    Michael Skuczas, Jun 30, 2003