    the copy dialog box just seems to hang at the this point forever.

    Any thoughts here ?

    Clayton
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2xheXRvbg==?=, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Is Read/write permission granted on the server? Do this by checking the
    Sharing and Sercurity properties of the network share.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 18, 2005

  3. Hi Andre,

    Thanks for the reply, however after further testing I have found this is not
    the case. I can copy small files, up to about 3MB in size. I attempted to
    copy a file about 3.4MB and again it hung. I had to use Task Manager to kill
    the process, however when I checked, the file had indeed copied successfully
    !!

    Any ideas ?

    Clayton

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2xheXRvbg==?=, Jul 19, 2005
  4. Maybe some unknown glitch in x64, I don't know what could be the cause of
    it. I would recommend doing this in a testing scenario by copying files of
    the same size to see if they all end up copy to the destined location.

    I would recommend you start a new post on this to get some feedback.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 20, 2005