  1. Nick D.

    Nick D. Guest

    How do I copy or export my FF bookmarks to IE Favorites

    Nick D., Nov 26, 2007

  2. Nick D.

    Rom Guest

    On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 18:51:33 -0800, Nick D. wrote:

    > How do I copy or export my FF bookmarks to IE Favorites

    Firefox bookmarks is the bookmarks.html file and is stored in your
    profile. See: <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Bookmarks> and copy the file.

    Or in Firefox go to "Bookmarks (menu) > Organize Bookmarks > File
    (menu) > Export", select a location to save the bookmarks.html file.

    Open IE and import the bookmarks. Try the file menu (Alt key if no
    File menu) as that's where I see an "Import and Export" option in IE7.

    --
    Rom

    Rom, Nov 26, 2007