    CHris Taylor Guest

    is it posabile to copy a DD to my computer hard drive and play it from
    there as my two year old is killing the DVD's
    CHris Taylor, May 7, 2008

  2. CHris Taylor

    CoMa Guest

    On Wed, 07 May 2008 17:20:50 +1000, CHris Taylor
    <chris.nopsan.j.taylor@.com.au.optus> wrote:

    >is it posabile to copy a DD to my computer hard drive and play it from
    >there as my two year old is killing the DVD's

    Ripp/copy the DVD to your harddrive with
    DVDFab HD Decrypter
    http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

    Compress the ripped/copied DVD so it fits on a singel sided DVD+R disc with
    DVD Shrink
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_shrink.cfm

    And burn/write the ripped/copied/compressed DVD to a new DVD+R disc with
    ImgBurn
    http://www.imgburn.com/
    CoMa, May 7, 2008

  3. CHris Taylor

    Guest

    On Wed, 07 May 2008 17:20:50 +1000, CHris Taylor
    <chris.nopsan.j.taylor@.com.au.optus> wrote:

    >is it posabile to copy a DD to my computer hard drive and play it from
    >there as my two year old is killing the DVD's

    Of course it is possible.

    You should already know, however, that you shouldn't be letting your 2
    year old get his hands on your DVDs.
    , May 7, 2008
  4. CHris Taylor

    Stan Brown Guest

    Wed, 07 May 2008 05:13:33 -0700 from

    <>:
    > On Wed, 07 May 2008 17:20:50 +1000, CHris Taylor
    > <chris.nopsan.j.taylor@.com.au.optus> wrote:
    >
    > >is it posabile to copy a DD to my computer hard drive and play it from
    > >there as my two year old is killing the DVD's

    > Of course it is possible.
    >
    > You should already know, however, that you shouldn't be letting your 2
    > year old get his hands on your DVDs.

    Or on your computer either!
    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    Stan Brown, May 8, 2008
  5. CHris Taylor

    CHris Taylor Guest

    Stan Brown wrote:
    > Wed, 07 May 2008 05:13:33 -0700 from
    >
    > <>:
    >> On Wed, 07 May 2008 17:20:50 +1000, CHris Taylor
    >> <chris.nopsan.j.taylor@.com.au.optus> wrote:
    >>
    >>> is it posabile to copy a DD to my computer hard drive and play it from
    >>> there as my two year old is killing the DVD's

    >> Of course it is possible.
    >>
    >> You should already know, however, that you shouldn't be letting your 2
    >> year old get his hands on your DVDs.

    > Or on your computer either!

    Thanks for all the help
    CHris Taylor, May 9, 2008