    it..perhaps me oul brain fuddle with the liquor.
    --
    This is not the work of a complete idiot....not yet.

    Harold potter esq, Apr 7, 2006

  2. Harold potter esq

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:39:52 GMT, "Harold potter esq" <>
    wrote:

    >Hope someone can help. I want to copy a dvd from my writer to my hard
    >drive. Any good programme? I have tried nero but cannot seem to manage
    >it..perhaps me oul brain fuddle with the liquor.

    Which OS? If Windows use Windows explorer.

    >--

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Apr 7, 2006

  3. Internet explorer...but I do not understand....I have never seen anywhere in
    windows explorer for copying a dvd to hard drive?

    Harold potter esq, Apr 7, 2006
  4. X-No-Archive: YES
    Harold potter esq [] has entered
    into testimony
    IrqZf.14827$

    > Hope someone can help. I want to copy a dvd from my writer to my hard
    > drive. Any good programme?

    Yes, thanks for asking.

    > I have tried nero but cannot seem to
    > manage it..perhaps me oul brain fuddle with the liquor.

    Nero is good for burning. Rip using a ripper such as DVDDecrypter (and
    google is your friend.)

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

    Chadwick Stone©, Apr 7, 2006
  5. Harold potter esq

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:07:34 GMT, "Harold potter esq" <>
    wrote:

    >Internet explorer...but I do not understand..

    I said Windows explorer.

    >..I have never seen anywhere in
    >windows explorer for copying a dvd to hard drive?

    The DVD will appear as a drive letter such as D:
    Use the copy function of Windows Explorer.
    If it is a DVD movie and you want to play it from the hard drive use a program
    such as any DVD to remove the copy protection.

    Barry OGrady, Apr 8, 2006