    reading of the DVD takes well over an hour. It would save me a ton of time.

    Thanks in advance

    Lou
    Mesa Recto Boogie, Nov 15, 2004

  2. Mesa Recto Boogie

    Rebelrouser Guest

    "Mesa Recto Boogie" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have an original DVD that I'm selling on eBay and I would like to be

    able
    > to copy the original to my hard drive. As of now, I use Clone DVD to copy
    > the disc but it has to analyze the disk and write it to a temporary file
    > each time I make copies. Is there a program that I can use to write the

    DVD
    > image to my hard drive so I can skip the reading process and go right to

    the
    > burning? When I burn the DVD's it only takes 10 minutes per DVD but the
    > reading of the DVD takes well over an hour. It would save me a ton of

    time.

    DvdShrink, it will read the disk once, choose back up and burn direct to
    blank and save into a folder all at once. Or don't put a blank in, then
    cancel and you have a folder with the movie only.

    Or DVDecrypter, this will rip the DVD to folder and /or burn to disk, easy
    to use to.

    Dave
    Rebelrouser, Nov 15, 2004

  3. Mesa Recto Boogie

    Biz Guest

    If its already on a single layer dvd, just use your burning software to make
    a disk image and make all the copies you want.

    Biz, Nov 15, 2004
  4. Thanks guys. Worked beautifully. I'm just too stupid to realize that I
    already had the software I needed...

    ..

    Mesa Recto Boogie, Nov 18, 2004