Copy DVD Gold - a new software that can copy dvd

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by heren, Oct 11, 2005.

  1. heren

    heren Guest

    heren, Oct 11, 2005

  2. heren

    Impmon Guest

    On 11 Oct 2005 01:28:48 -0700, "heren" <> wrote:

    >It can copy dvd to dvd, copy dvd to iso and copy iso to dvd.

    But how is it any better than bazillion free software out there that
    works? Quite likely works better than Copy DVD Gold.
    Impmon, Oct 11, 2005

  3. heren

    M.B. Guest

    Impmon wrote:
    > On 11 Oct 2005 01:28:48 -0700, "heren" <> wrote:
    >

    >>It can copy dvd to dvd, copy dvd to iso and copy iso to dvd.

    > But how is it any better than bazillion free software out there that
    > works? Quite likely works better than Copy DVD Gold.

    DVD Shrink and DVD Decryptor are still the best freeware out there for
    copying DVDs. Shrink to 5 is a new one that is supposedly being
    updated, unlike Shrink and Decryptor, but I have yet to have a reason to
    try it out yet.
    M.B., Oct 11, 2005
  4. heren

    Mark W Guest

    "heren" <> wrote in message
    > Copy DVD Gold is a new copy dvd software,
    > http://www.copydvdgold.com/
    >
    > It can copy dvd to dvd, copy dvd to iso and copy iso to dvd.

    Any other gaps in the market that need filling?
    Mark W, Oct 11, 2005
  5. heren

    Impmon Guest

    On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:39:21 +0100, "Mark W" <s@o> wrote:

    >Any other gaps in the market that need filling?

    Yep. Something that works with HD-DVD and Blu-ray drives for ripping.

    :)
    Impmon, Oct 12, 2005