    I was after buying the Thrills album to find it copy controlled and will not
    play properly on the PC..any progs to get round this ?

    Ta !

    Sheba, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Sheba

    EricP Guest

    On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:20:30 +0000 (UTC), "Sheba"
    <> wrote:

    >I do most of my music listening whilst working on the PC .Imagine how pissed
    >I was after buying the Thrills album to find it copy controlled and will not
    >play properly on the PC..any progs to get round this ?
    >
    >Ta !

    As you are UK, take it back to the shop and say "It's not suitable for
    the purpose for which it was purchased", and demand your money back.

    Particularly applicable if your PC is the only decent playing system
    you have.

    EricP, Nov 25, 2003

  3. "Sheba" <> wrote in message
    > I do most of my music listening whilst working on the PC .Imagine how

    pissed
    > I was after buying the Thrills album to find it copy controlled and will

    not
    > play properly on the PC..any progs to get round this ?
    >
    > Ta !

    www.isobuster.com

    this prog should allow you to copy the music tracks onto your pc

    Gaz

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Nov 25, 2003
  4. Sheba

    Mellowed Guest

    CLONE CD could have handled it, however, their Web site was taken off the
    air. http://www.elby.ch/ Maybe you could find a copy.
    Info http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/7984
    You might also check out http://www.vso-software.fr/products_english.htm
    and http://www.alcohol-software.com/

    "Sheba" <> wrote in message
    : I do most of my music listening whilst working on the PC .Imagine how
    pissed
    : I was after buying the Thrills album to find it copy controlled and will
    not
    : play properly on the PC..any progs to get round this ?
    :
    : Ta !
    :
    :

    Mellowed, Nov 25, 2003
  5. Sheba

    Forexample Guest

    Sly Soft now do CloneCD they acquired it from Elaborate Bytes (due to new
    laws).

    Forexample, Nov 25, 2003