    Thanks
    Ron

    , May 17, 2005

  2. Ed Ruf Guest

    On 16 May 2005 19:18:44 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    wrote:

    >I have a Coolpix 5700. Movies come out OK but the sound is very jittery
    >at times. Any way to fix this???

    Are you using continuous AF? If so turn it off or you'll also be recoding
    the noise the mechanism makes.
    ----------
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at

    Ed Ruf, May 17, 2005

  3. Ed Ruf wrote:
    > On 16 May 2005 19:18:44 -0700, in rec.photo.digital
    > wrote:
    >

    >>I have a Coolpix 5700. Movies come out OK but the sound is very jittery
    >>at times. Any way to fix this???

    > Are you using continuous AF? If so turn it off or you'll also be recoding
    > the noise the mechanism makes.

    I had exactly the same problem and the AF "continuous" setting was the
    problem.

    --

    The News Guy(Mike) - Seinfeld Lists
    http://wave.prohosting.com/tnguym