    NoSPAM Guest

    After reading the manual I seem to have a little problem with getting a
    close up with out it being out of focus. And easy note would be helpful!!

    NoSPAM, Jul 22, 2003

  2. "NoSPAM" <> wrote in message
    news:a5cTa.4230$...
    > After reading the manual I seem to have a little problem with getting a
    > close up with out it being out of focus. And easy note would be

    helpful!!

    For extreme close-up

    - set the focus for Macro (the flower symbol)
    - ensure the zoom is set so that the flower symbol turns yellow

    Otherwise, set the focus to single-shot (not continuous) and ensure that
    the focus rectangle surrounds the subject.

    David

    David J Taylor, Jul 22, 2003

  3. NoSPAM

    Kenwood Guest

    Ditto what he said.

    The key to it is getting the flower symbol to turn yellow.
    When it's bright out it can be hard to distinguish white from yellow on the
    LCD.
    You may even zoom too fast and have to back up a few times to get it to stay
    yellow.

    Good Luck,
    Steve

    Kenwood, Jul 23, 2003