    http://resellerratings.dealtime.com...id-3030780~DMT-1~VK-3030780~S-2~PG-1#fulldesc

    Does anyone know if they can be used with my lens? Is the quality
    comparable or are these cheapo versions?
    Lance Boyle, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Lance Boyle

    Arthur Small Guest

    It is a Nikon set of filters. I do not believe that Nikon has two quality
    filter sets.
    Arthur Small, Jun 18, 2004

  3. the $149/$129 (list/street) nikon 67mm circular polarizer glass filter ii
    (part 2255) is a slim filter intended for wide angle lens and does not have
    front threads. the polarizer in the $119/$100 (list/street) nikon 5700
    filter kit (part 5596) is not slim and i believe does have front threads. i
    have not had a problem when using regular filters on the 18-70mm dx lens and
    see no reason why not to go for the much more economical kit.

    Christopher Muto, Jun 19, 2004
  4. Lance Boyle

    Lance Boyle Guest

    Thanks for the info!
    Does Nikon have an online lookup for their product
    numbers? I looked at http://www.nikonusa.com/template.php?goingto=search
    but it doesn't find much. TIA

    In article <Xa0Bc.5578$>, says...

    Lance Boyle, Jun 19, 2004