    $ Guest

    Does anyone know where to download this?
    Thank´s
    $, Apr 8, 2004

  2. "$" <> wrote in news:c53mln$2nt$:

    > Does anyone know where to download this?
    > Thank´s

    Not downloadable, but check out http://www.photobert.com/page1.asp

    His cheatsheets are laminated, comprehensive, and excellent. Worth
    the money as far as I'm concerned.

    - Al.

    --
    To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain
    Al Denelsbeck, Apr 8, 2004

  3. $

    $ Guest

    Yes but the problem is that I can not pay via ebay.
    thx anyway

    $, Apr 9, 2004