    I have a Shuttle AK31 main board and the VIA 8366 cooling fan has become
    noisy and slower than normal.

    Does anyone know where I can find a ball bearing fan replacement for it?

    Moon Goddess, Sep 2, 2007

  2. Moon Goddess

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 00:15:59 -0500, Moon Goddess wrote:

    >I have a Shuttle AK31 main board and the VIA 8366 cooling fan has become
    >noisy and slower than normal.
    >
    >Does anyone know where I can find a ball bearing fan replacement for it?

    This will be the CPU fan, North/South bridge fan or maybe something
    else.

    VIA Arena -- General PC Help Arena
    Cooling fan for VIA 8366 - where to get replacement? 1, 9, Melissa2007R,
    Sun Sep 02, 2007 07:22 by cas · New Messages, Rating, My ML8000 can't
    install OS. ...
    http://forums.viaarena.com/categories.aspx?catid=6&flcache=9590771&entercat=y
    - 1 hour ago - Similar pages

    http://forum.pcmech.com/archive/index.php/

    Northbridge Fan going out [Archive] - Overclockers Forums
    I have a shuttle ak31 board. The northbridge chipset fan/heatsink is
    going out. Can someone recommend something to replace it (and where to
    find it) that ...
    www.ocforums.com/archive/index.php/t-211277.html - 4k - Cached - Similar
    pages

    Any of the hardware / overclocker sites as well.

    www.overclockers.com
    www.overclockers.co.uk
    maybe www.tomshardware.com

    FORUM Tom's Hardware
    .... Asus A8N-Sli Deluxe, and Onboard SATA Drivers · chipset fan noise on
    Shuttle AK31 V3.1 · OCing Memory ... Replace Chipset Fan Now or later on
    A8NE? ...
    www.tomshardware.com/forum/Motherboards-Memory/forum-sitemap-32.htm -
    157k - Cached - Similar pages

    All from www.google.com

    Me

    why?, Sep 2, 2007

  3. Moon Goddess

    meerkat Guest

    "Moon Goddess" <> wrote in message
    >I have a Shuttle AK31 main board and the VIA 8366 cooling fan has become
    > noisy and slower than normal.
    >
    > Does anyone know where I can find a ball bearing fan replacement for it?

    Almost any PC store.
    Here in England we (TINW) use Maplins, or our favourite parts
    supplier.

    meerkat, Sep 2, 2007