Coolermaster Stacker 830 at bit-tech.net

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, Feb 25, 2006.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Cooler Master have a long heritage in making premium aluminium cases to die for. We examine their latest Stacker, the CMStacker 830, to find out whether the magic is still there. To give you a hint, it's a corker!

    [​IMG]

    Quote: "Having played around with the 830 for a while there is little we can find to fault it, Cooler Master seem to have lived up to their reputation and created another well designed, functional and stylish computer case. There is a plethora of connectivity for those of you who hate reaching around the back to plug in your peripherals, but we can't help thinking that a card reader wouldn't go amiss in such an expensive case."

    Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2006/02/22/CMStacker_830/1.html
    Silverstrand, Feb 25, 2006