    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Silverstrand, Aug 24, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yeah, I saw that.

    I have a black one that I haven't used yet. I'm not going to say how much I paid for it, but it was a lot more than ten bucks! :x

    bigal, Aug 24, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    nice... too bad its US :(.... *sobs* *laughs because u dont have new Swish OCZ ram :p*

    unholy, Aug 24, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    But its Silver! :(

    Flukemanguy, Sep 12, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Dude that is one helluva bargain! Why not buy 5 and resell them? Or use them as more prize giveaways for different comps :D

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    More than 5 :p

    Flukemanguy, Sep 12, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    nice, but the effort of payment and shipping and all thatcrap justwouldnt be worth it :p and yeah, its silver n my case is black

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Umm for $10US I would say it's more than worth it

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    for that price it would be worth it, but actually paying for it and waiting for it in the post and mebe having to go to the post office to pick it up, theywouldbe theparts that arent worth it :p

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    You just sound slack now :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    didnt i sound slack before? i thought id made it perfectly clear that i am lazy, but apparently not.

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    That's almost sig worthy... I'll use it later :)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    lol, thankyou :)

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    he does have a point... and most companies charge shitloads to send international....
    companies way to win... (Cost - Discount) + (Post * (Discount + Cost)) = Price u pay

    unholy, Sep 12, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Hmmm fair enough but if you ordered several instead of just one then postage would be significantly cheaper. I'm not talking about you and me in Australia ordering from the states but for people in the states it wouldn't be too bad I'd think.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 12, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    showing your BP skills there nathan? :p frickin mrs valetic, needs to burn in hell...

    XhArD, Sep 12, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    For what it's worth....

    Hey, I've always thought you were lazy. You don't have to hit me over the head to see that! Now go order one of these enclosures...

    bigal, Sep 13, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, i thought it was obvious, bu rath didnt get it :p

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I'm new, gimme a break :lol:

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 13, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    what makes you new? your the third highest posting member :p

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005