cool

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Keith Chilton, Jan 12, 2007.

  1. I worked on a laptop tonight with fingerprint authentication to login to the
    machine (win xp) I was mesmerized. Scanned my own fingerprint and
    everything! It also had duo processors in it. Both were first for me. Never
    been around a PC with that although I've heard of it for quite some time
    now. Anybody else been around them?

    --
    Keith Chilton, MCP
    Data Services Technician

    messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
    and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
    my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
    representative independent of this message.

    Keith Chilton, Jan 12, 2007

  2. Keith Chilton wrote:
    > I worked on a laptop tonight with fingerprint authentication to login to the
    > machine (win xp) I was mesmerized. Scanned my own fingerprint and
    > everything! It also had duo processors in it. Both were first for me. Never
    > been around a PC with that although I've heard of it for quite some time
    > now. Anybody else been around them?

    The dual-core Intel's are FAST! I have a few that I maintain from Dell
    (mostly 640M's). They are nice. Dual-core w/ 2GB memory on a laptop is
    just amazing to me!

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 12, 2007

  3. this one had only 1 GB memory lol still a sweet machine though

    --
    Keith Chilton - Data Services Technician / Proof Operator
    River Valley Financial Bank
    430 Clifty Drive
    Madison, IN 47250

    Phone (812) 273-4949 Ext. 348 Fax (812) 265-6730

    messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Any opinions or advice
    contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions in any
    applicable client engagement letter or agreement.

    Keith Chilton, Jan 12, 2007