    bright room or objects that are themselves very bright such s
    fluorescent coloured highlighter pens..

    But all in all, extremely clever!

    JohnO, May 20, 2009

  2. JohnO

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs JohnO wrote:
    > www.camspace.com
    >
    > Got it working, but with a cheap webcam I've found you need a very
    > bright room or objects that are themselves very bright such s
    > fluorescent coloured highlighter pens..
    >
    > But all in all, extremely clever!

    Heh! That does look good. However I haven't plugged in the only (W98-era)
    webcam I own for ages, I'm not even sure if it still works/has drivers for
    XP and I'd say it's resolution would be dismal.

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, May 20, 2009

  3. JohnO

    JohnO Guest

    On May 21, 10:57 am, "~misfit~" <> wrote:
    > Somewhere on teh intarwebs JohnO wrote:
    >
    > >www.camspace.com

    > > Got it working, but with a cheap webcam I've found you need a very
    > > bright room or objects that are themselves very bright such s
    > > fluorescent coloured highlighter pens..

    > > But all in all, extremely clever!

    > Heh! That does look good. However I haven't plugged in the only (W98-era)
    > webcam I own for ages, I'm not even sure if it still works/has drivers for
    > XP and I'd say it's resolution would be dismal.

    Dismal resolution might be a good thing - less processing required.
    Main problem will be light sensitivity.

    JohnO, May 21, 2009