    Mike Guest

    Why hasn’t anybody tried filing a lawsuit to shut this malicious hijacking
    virus crap down?
    Mike, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Mike

    Jerry G. Guest

    I am sure they did. The problem is that there has to be extradition to the
    place where the culprit lives! He is one of the worse!

    What I cannot understand is how the committee who releases the IP numbers,
    and site domains are taking control over all of this.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    Jerry G., Mar 5, 2005

  3. Mike

    Mara Guest

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:11:25 +0000, Mike wrote:

    > Why hasn’t anybody tried filing a lawsuit to shut this malicious
    > hijacking virus crap down?

    Because it isn't illegal - yet.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?B38751C9A
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?J29761C9A

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Mar 5, 2005
  4. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Sat,
    5 Mar 2005 15:15:28 -0500, "Jerry G." <> screamed
    from behind the mulberry bush:

    >I am sure they did. The problem is that there has to be extradition to the
    >place where the culprit lives! He is one of the worse!

    I bet they didn't. Maybe this guy is a prick but he may not be doing
    anything wrong under the laws where this web site is physically
    located. Then again, maybe he's being hosted on a rogue ISP and they
    don't give a shit.

    >What I cannot understand is how the committee who releases the IP numbers,
    >and site domains are taking control over all of this.

    What you don't understand is a lot os shit, like how the Internet
    works, you boob. IP blocks are assigned to domains and those domains
    sell them/ rent them out to smalled fish all the way down eventually
    to the IP address handed out to your PC. They have nothing to do with
    who the IP address is handed out to. You're one of thos AOL assholes
    who have to access Usenet through Individual now, aren't you?

    --

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

    Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 5, 2005
  5. Re: I don't know what to do about my boyfriend

    Wamehatarisha Anawabariki, Mar 5, 2005
  6. Mike

    Wizard Guest

    Re: pain pain pain in my head am I mad?????

    Wizard, Mar 5, 2005
  7. Mike

    Richard Guest

    On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:11:25 GMT Mike wrote:

    > Why hasn’t anybody tried filing a lawsuit to shut this malicious hijacking
    > virus crap down?

    You surf at your own risk.
    If you would learn a few tricks about your browser, you wouldn't have your
    browser hijacked.

    Disable "Install on demand".
    Richard, Mar 6, 2005
  8. Mike

    Gerry Knight Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:11:25 GMT Mike wrote:
    >

    >>Why hasn’t anybody tried filing a lawsuit to shut this malicious hijacking
    >>virus crap down?
    >>

    > You surf at your own risk.
    > If you would learn a few tricks about your browser, you wouldn't have your
    > browser hijacked.
    >
    > Disable "Install on demand".

    or just dont use internet explorer!

    http://www.spreadfirefox.com/