    BIG deal!!!

    The reason i post my message here is that itbookmark also
    offer a package for MCSD .NET too
    Guest, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Guest

    Albert Guest

    Hay,,

    Go away.. We are not cheating here by using braindumps.

    Albert, Feb 16, 2004

  3. As long as you are getting a paper MCSA, why not go all the way and steal
    the cheat notes from a file sharing utility? ;->

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Feb 17, 2004
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) opined, On 2/17/04 8:48 AM:

    > As long as you are getting a paper MCSA, why not go all the way and steal
    > the cheat notes from a file sharing utility? ;->

    He's a dumper. How would he know about that technical stuff? Heck, he
    just figured out newsgroups!

    JaR
    Pointing out the obvious since 1998 Thug
    JaR, Feb 17, 2004
  5. >He's a dumper. How would he know about that technical stuff? Heck, he
    >just figured out newsgroups!

    Yep next it's IRC, so watch out!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 18, 2004
  6. Guest

    Lorne Smith Guest

    I'd LOVE to come across some of these jerks on IRC... Image the fun I could
    have... Well... me and that old nuke script I've got sitting in a ZIP file
    somewhere's... hehehe

    Lorne Smith, Feb 20, 2004