    BIG deal!!!

    The reason i post my message here is that itbookmark also
    offer a package for MCSD .NET too

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Another braindumping FOOL

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004

  3. Make sure you put that on your resume.

    Colin Nash [MVP], Feb 15, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Braindumping fools deserve all the abuse they receive.

    Guest, Feb 17, 2004
  5. Guest

    Brat Guest

    Agreed...

    and this criticism from a lady who is not informed enough to not post her
    real email address (hope she likes meeting Sven) and posts her phone
    number... that's just insane!

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 17, 2004