cool list of threads for clearing Software Interviews

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by suraj, Jan 18, 2006.

  1. suraj

    suraj Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. suraj

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    suraj <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > .NET Interview Questions

    Where's the list of sites to help explain to your boss you really don't know
    sh1t after he hires you and you can't perform your job functions?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006

  3. suraj

    James Guest

    Just blame it on the guy who can't speak english

    James, Jan 18, 2006
  4. suraj

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    James <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > Just blame it on the guy who can't speak english

    The janitor?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006
  5. suraj

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > In news:,
    > James <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> Just blame it on the guy who can't speak english

    > The janitor?

    my boss?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - C code. C code run. Run, code, run. Please?

    Neil, Jan 18, 2006
  6. suraj

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns974FA9E5B882Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> James <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >>> Just blame it on the guy who can't speak english

    >> The janitor?

    > my boss?

    gtright is your boss?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 18, 2006
  7. suraj

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > In news:Xns974FA9E5B882Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>
    >>> In news:,
    >>> James <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >>>
    >>> The janitor?

    >> my boss?

    > gtright is your boss?

    no, my boss is the janitor...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
    public.

    Neil, Jan 19, 2006