cool list of threads for clearing Software Interviews

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by C#, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. C#

    C# Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. I just have to offer my two cents on this issue.

    I do not understand the reason for preparing for interviews in this way.
    Either you know the technology or you do not. Coming from someone who has
    had interviews and one who has given them, I think it is important to
    demonstrate how you can answer questions that you are not prepared for. If
    you know the technology well, then there should be no reason to study, you
    would simply impress the interviewer with your depth of knowledge.

    Peter Rilling, Jan 2, 2006

  3. C#

    Kline Sphere Guest

    You'd have to be a bit smarter than being able to simply 'memorize'
    questions and answers to work at any self respecting company.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2006
  4. "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    > You'd have to be a bit smarter than being able to simply 'memorize'
    > questions and answers to work at any self respecting company.

    You'd be surprised.

    Homer J Simpson, Jan 4, 2006
  5. C#

    John Smith Guest

    Miracle!!! Miracle!!!
    I was planning to spend sometime on google on this subject and someone
    posted the same here.
    John

    John Smith, Jan 5, 2006
  6. C#

    Mahe Guest

    Mahe, Jan 5, 2006
  7. C#

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> You'd have to be a bit smarter than being able to simply 'memorize'
    >> questions and answers to work at any self respecting company.

    >You'd be surprised.

    then the companies in question are not 'self respecting' :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  8. C#

    krishnaS Guest

  9. That is like saying you should not study for the Bar exam. I remember and
    disremember stuff all the time.

    --
    William Stacey [MVP]

    William Stacey [MVP], Jan 29, 2006