    stan Guest

    cool it worked but it took ages to come up

    stan
    stan, Aug 16, 2005

  2. stan

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, stan spewed across the ether:

    > cool it worked but it took ages to come up

    Yer a fsckin' genius, do0d.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Aug 16, 2005

  3. "stan" wrote:
    > cool it worked but it took ages to come up
    > stan

    what did you expect as$ fucker.

    m0rk
    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Aug 16, 2005
  4. and before you even think about doing the MCSE... don't

    ass warrior

    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Aug 16, 2005
  5. stan

    stan Guest

    m0rk your a nob

    stan, Aug 16, 2005
  6. stan

    Consultant Guest

    no, that's bob

    Consultant, Aug 16, 2005
  7. stan

    stan Guest

    hah ha hah ahhhah ha

    bob the nob. I love it

    stan

    stan, Aug 16, 2005
  8. stan

    Techie Guest

    The use of the word Bob may upset Ben Smith please refrain from using this
    evil word

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  9. stan

    Techie Guest

    Only you would dumbass, only you. Stan you have just proved to be the
    biggest nob in the group please take a bow

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 16, 2005
  10. Aye mate... you love the nob. I think simpson should add you to the list as
    an honorary member

    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Aug 16, 2005
  11. stan

    Mike T. Guest

    "stan" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > cool it worked but it took ages to come up

    Maybe you should try some H3rb4l V14Gr4 for that pesky little "problem".

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Aug 18, 2005