    again. Can any of you folks help me out here?
    Thanks for any help,
    Jerry, ....Illinois
    Smurfsdad, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Smurfsdad

    HF Guest

    Look for a script file (js)with some ref to Cool homepage in the title and
    get rid of it.

    HF, Oct 25, 2003

  3. Smurfsdad

    Smurfsdad Guest

    Thank you!
    Jerry

    Smurfsdad, Oct 26, 2003
  4. Smurfsdad

    Cammie Guest

    More simply when in IExplorer, go into TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS and see what
    your Homepage is set to. Random browsing has at time got my homepage
    changed, just manually change it back to yahoo again.
    Cammie, Oct 26, 2003
  5. I have heard Spyware Nuker is itself spyware! Try Spybot Search Destory,
    its great and free. You can download it off my site at
    http://andrewwatiker.homeip.net:81/software/spybotsd12.exe you can learn
    about it at http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?lang=en&page=start.
    And try Mozilla www.mozilla.org for a better browser safer from these
    problems.

    --
    Andrew Watiker

    Visit My Website: http://andrewwatiker.alturl.com
    or
    http://andrewwatiker.homeip.net:81

    "All We Are Saying is Give Peace a Chance."
    - John Lennon

    Peace & Love.
    "Smurfsdad" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you!
    > Jerry
    > "HF" <21.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Look for a script file (js)with some ref to Cool homepage in the title

    and
    > > get rid of it.
    > > "Smurfsdad" <> wrote in message
    > > > Hello,
    > > > I have a dial up modem. I have Yahoo set as my homepage when I'm
    > > > connected to the internet. Sometimes when I connect instead of getting
    > > > Yahoo, I get a site called Cool Homepage. I then go to tools, internet
    > > > options, etc and change my homepage to Yahoo again. Cool homepage

    keeps
    > > > coming back somehow. I've deleted my temporary internet files.

    Yesterday
    > > > downloaded Spyware Nuker and cleaned up some spyware. Thought I got

    rid
    > of
    > > > this problem, but this morning when I dialed up, there was "Cool

    > homepage"
    > > > again. Can any of you folks help me out here?
    > > > Thanks for any help,
    > > > Jerry, ....Illinois

    ---
    Andrew Watiker, Oct 26, 2003