    - Ultra slim fins (0.2mm) for minimized weight and reduced airflow resistance.
    - Adjustable fan speed controller (FAN MATE 2) included.

    [​IMG]
    bigal, Jun 13, 2006

  2. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Zalman rocks! :)
    The Modfather, Jun 14, 2006

  3. bigal

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    42
    Yea, there is nothing more enchanting than using Athlon dual core enables comps with cool-aids attached to it. In my lab we have the processors doing the avogadro scale computing, yet the system works flawless without heat jamming and "heat strokes".
    Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 26, 2009
  4. bigal

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2009
    Messages:
    42
    What's even more disheartening is that when you purchase your think tank, they want you to buy a "cool-fan" and the related paraphernalia along with it. I once ridiculed myself by actually doing so for 52 bucks.
    Jyoti Ballabh, Nov 26, 2009