    http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm

    Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Apr 16, 2005

  2. The Other Guy, Apr 16, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    says...
    > 70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
    >
    > http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm
    >
    > Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

    I like his remark at the end: "and it's as easily moved as a freshly
    dead hippopotamus". He's obviously never tried moving a *long* dead
    hippo, like, once it's got to the saucy stage ...

    I remember trying to (re)move a dead sheep once and landing on my arse
    with two bits of squishy stinking sheep legs in my hands.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Apr 16, 2005
  4. Collector»NZ

    Me Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:54:11 +1200, Peter Huebner
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >says...
    >> 70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
    >>
    >> http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm

    Has the boss querried the high reorder rate for cooling fans yet?

    Me, Apr 16, 2005
  5. Collector»NZ

    Bling-Bling Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:21:14 +1200, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > 70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
    >
    > http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm
    >
    > Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

    Wouldn't be named "Woger" by any chance?

    Bling Bling

    Bling-Bling, Apr 16, 2005
  6. Collector»NZ

    Bling-Bling Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:54:11 +1200, Peter Huebner wrote:

    > I remember trying to (re)move a dead sheep once and landing on my arse
    > with two bits of squishy stinking sheep legs in my hands.

    Eewww!

    Bling Bling

    Bling-Bling, Apr 16, 2005
  7. Bling-Bling said the following on 17/04/2005 9:42 a.m.:
    > On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:21:14 +1200, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >

    >>70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
    >>
    >>http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm
    >>
    >>Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

    > Wouldn't be named "Woger" by any chance?
    >

    > Bling Bling

    No that project is way to cool for Woger

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Apr 17, 2005
  8. In <pan.2005.04.16.21.50.57.566990@TRACKER> Bling-Bling wrote:
    > On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:54:11 +1200, Peter Huebner wrote:
    >
    >> I remember trying to (re)move a dead sheep once and landing on my
    >> arse with two bits of squishy stinking sheep legs in my hands.

    > Eewww!

    It might have been a RAM.

    http://vintageware.orcon.net.nz/

    Roger Johnstone, Apr 17, 2005
  9. On 17 Apr 2005 00:12:39 GMT, Roger Johnstone <> wrote
    in <news:>:

    > In <pan.2005.04.16.21.50.57.566990@TRACKER> Bling-Bling wrote:
    >> On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 22:54:11 +1200, Peter Huebner wrote:
    >>
    >>> I remember trying to (re)move a dead sheep once and landing on my
    >>> arse with two bits of squishy stinking sheep legs in my hands.

    >> Eewww!

    > It might have been a RAM.

    Baa-h! What a woolly excuse. Just don't hogget, that's all, even if it
    is a bad spell of wether.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
    Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
    readers of alt.comp.freeware.
    E-Mail me for details: - mention CD in subject.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Apr 17, 2005
  10. Collector»NZ

    Bling-Bling Guest

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:01:35 +1200, Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:

    >>> Eewww!

    >> It might have been a RAM.

    > Baa-h! What a woolly excuse. Just don't hogget, that's all, even if it
    > is a bad spell of wether.

    Just don't let Mary Lambie learn of this. ;o)

    Bling Bling

    Bling-Bling, Apr 17, 2005
  11. On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 13:30:28 +1200, Bling-Bling
    <> wrote in

    >>> It might have been a RAM.

    >> Baa-h! What a woolly excuse. Just don't hogget, that's all, even if it
    >> is a bad spell of wether.

    > Just don't let Mary Lambie learn of this. ;o)
    >
    > Bling Bling

    You reckon you could gambol on her coming over all sheepish, do you?

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    2005 Pricelessware CD now available.
    Pricelessware - the best of the best in freeware, as determined by the
    readers of alt.comp.freeware.
    E-Mail me for details: - mention CD in subject.

    .... Adults are obsolete children.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Apr 17, 2005
  12. Peter Huebner wrote:
    >>70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
    >>http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm
    >>Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

    > I like his remark at the end: "and it's as easily moved as a freshly
    > dead hippopotamus". He's obviously never tried moving a *long* dead
    > hippo, like, once it's got to the saucy stage ...
    > I remember trying to (re)move a dead sheep once and landing on my arse
    > with two bits of squishy stinking sheep legs in my hands.

    I havent lived on a farm for a while, but god how that description
    bought the memories flooding back.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Apr 17, 2005
  13. Collector»NZ

    AD. Guest

    On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:21:14 +1200, Collector»NZ wrote:

    > 70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
    >
    > http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm
    >
    > Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

    He'd better not let anyone from OSH see it :)

    You wouldn't want anyone with long hair getting too close to the wrong
    side of the case... ouch!

    --
    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Apr 18, 2005
  14. In article <pan.2005.04.16.21.42.52.11745@TRACKER>,
    Bling-Bling <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:21:14 +1200, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> 70 case fans, yep 70 of them.
    >>
    >> http://www.peteredge.orcon.net.nz/casepics.htm
    >>
    >> Oh hell I just noticed he is located in Kiwi Land.

    >Wouldn't be named "Woger" by any chance?

    Could have a high winge-hill factor, if so...

    Lawrence D’Oliveiro, Apr 24, 2005