    problems doing this? for example there are sites I go on that remembers
    my User name and password can this been transfer and how and where
    Thanks again tom

    Tommy, Jun 9, 2007

  2. Tommy

    Guest

    Tommy <> wrote:

    >I am buying a new computer and I wanted to know if there is a way to
    >transfer all or some of the information that the old computer remembered
    >to the new computer. ? What do I have to copy and will there be any
    >problems doing this? for example there are sites I go on that remembers
    >my User name and password can this been transfer and how and where
    >Thanks again tom

    What's your browser?
    --

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/tsgtv/

    , Jun 9, 2007

  3. Tommy

    Plato Guest

    Tommy wrote:

    > I am buying a new computer and I wanted to know if there is a way to
    > transfer all or some of the information that the old computer remembered
    > to the new computer. ? What do I have to copy and will there be any
    > problems doing this? for example there are sites I go on that remembers
    > my User name and password can this been transfer and how and where

    Old cookies can be a real pain, best to delete them now and then for
    best results.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 10, 2007
  4. Tommy

    Tommy Guest

    XP pro , Thanks

    Tommy, Jun 11, 2007
  5. Tommy wrote:

    > wrote:

    >> What's your browser?

    > XP pro , Thanks

    Nomination in the category "Honorary Google Grouper". I need a
    second...

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 11, 2007
  6. Tommy

    Dan C Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 02:47:42 +0000, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> What's your browser?

    >> XP pro , Thanks

    > Nomination in the category "Honorary Google Grouper". I need a
    > second...

    Done!

    Dan C, Jun 11, 2007
  7. Tommy

    Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >Tommy wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:

    >>> What's your browser?

    >> XP pro , Thanks

    >Nomination in the category "Honorary Google Grouper". I need a
    >second...

    Oh ya, seconded, I can't even answer his question; as it wouldn't do
    him any good whatever I came up with.
    --
    Kid Attempts to Steal Steam Account- Gets Completely Owned.
    http://futuremark.yougamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23914

    , Jun 11, 2007
  8. Tommy

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Tommy" <> wrote in message
    > XP pro , Thanks

    That would be Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape, etc, etc called Web
    browsers that use cookies. :)

    Mr. Arnold, Jun 11, 2007