    Is there a way when I delete cookies to keep the cookies in certain sites
    from being deleted.

    Thanks
    beachman, Sep 16, 2005

  2. beachman

    Dr. Bill Guest

    beachman wrote:
    > winxp home. When I close I.E. it sometimes deletes the cookies in
    > weather.com etc:Also whenI click on delete cookies.
    >
    > Is there a way when I delete cookies to keep the cookies in certain
    > sites from being deleted.

    Internet options > privacy > advanced

    Dr. Bill, Sep 16, 2005

  3. beachman

    trout Guest

    beachman wrote:

    > winxp home. When I close I.E. it sometimes deletes the cookies in
    > weather.com etc:Also whenI click on delete cookies.
    >
    > Is there a way when I delete cookies to keep the cookies in certain
    > sites from being deleted.
    >
    > Thanks

    You might want to try using a third-party cookie manager. One good,
    free one is CookieWall:
    http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network/cookie.htm

    Turn alerts on or off, sort into 'keep' and 'discard' categories.
    --
    Simple and easy.
    trout, Sep 16, 2005
  4. beachman

    beachman Guest

    Thanks Dr Bill

    beachman, Sep 17, 2005
  5. beachman

    beachman Guest

    Thanks trout I downloaded that site and like. Thanks again

    beachman, Sep 17, 2005
  6. beachman

    Dr. Bill Guest

    beachman wrote: