cookies turned off? No.

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by GFRfan, Feb 28, 2005.

  1. GFRfan

    GFRfan Guest

    I recently migrated from Mozilla to Firefox. I like it. Not a lot of
    operational difference from Mozilla.
    There is at least one site giving me problems that didn't occur in
    Mozilla, Netscape or Intercrap Explorer. It is:

    http://www.presidentschallenge.org/

    On these other browsers, I was able to simply go to the login page:

    http://www.presidentschallenge.org/login/index.aspx?cookiecheck=true

    from the toolbar at the top, and would be automatically logged in. I now
    have to go to the above page and then the login page and the username
    and password will be there. If I try to go directly to:

    http://www.presidentschallenge.org/login/index.aspx?cookiecheck=true

    I get a message that cookies are not enabled. But I know they are. The
    login works on other sites I use. Why is this one giving me a hard time?
    Cookies are set at "Allow sites to set cookies" and to keep them until
    they expire.

    GFRfan, Feb 28, 2005