    before I can use the site and that I should go to my browser's help files
    to learn how to enable cookies. I tried but couldn't find anything about
    cookies. Any help gratefully received. Thanks

    mjk, Nov 5, 2003

  2. mjk

    Boomer Guest

    "mjk" <> wrote in
    news:bobu4r$ikg$:

    > Anybody know how to enable cookies? I wanted to access a
    > certain service but was told I couldn't because my browser does
    > not currently support cookies. I was told I must enable cookies
    > with my browser before I can use the site and that I should go
    > to my browser's help files to learn how to enable cookies. I tried
    > but couldn't find anything about cookies. Any help gratefully
    > received. Thanks

    Repeated:

    Did you ask this earlier? I beleive you even got a few replies.

    If you are using OE please try this.
    F5 to refresh the page and View> Show All Posts
    or
    From the View menu choose Current View > Replies to my posts

    Use 'Help' for more tips on configuring OE

    Do you own the domain "http://www.somewhere.com" ?
    If not, do you realise that you are putting a strain
    on the mail servers over at "somewhere.com" ?
    You are using their domain, in your address,
    without their permission. They are getting the spam
    meant for you. :(

    Please make sure that whatever you put after the @
    is not a valid domain.

    Here's a good site to read through.
    http://www.dnsbl.us.sorbs.net/spamfo/prevention.html

    And here is one of many links where you can check
    to see if what you are or want to use is a valid
    domain name.
    http://www.canufly.net/~georgegg/dns/

    Boomer, Nov 5, 2003

  3. mjk

    mjk Guest

    I did ask earlier but couldn't see it appear, nor the replies, but thanks
    for your advice, I have now read the other posts. Had no idea I was using
    someone else's domain, have now changed it. Thanks

    mjk, Nov 5, 2003
  4. mjk

    Boomer Guest

    "mjk" <> wrote in

    > I did ask earlier but couldn't see it appear, nor the replies, but
    > thanks for your advice, I have now read the other posts. Had no
    > idea I was using someone else's domain, have now changed it.
    > Thanks

    Please reread
    http://www.dnsbl.us.sorbs.net/spamfo/prevention.html

    1.4.1.4 Address Munging