    solution for that. Me and he have settings in IE.

    Thanks,

    Debarshi Nandi

    Debarshi Nandi, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Debarshi Nandi

    Marko Guest

    You need to learn how to find the answers you need, when
    you need them, yourself. It is far more desirable, so I
    will get to that.

    Answer:

    IE6? Go to Tools / Internet Options.

    1/ In Security, change everything back to the default
    value. My guess if that these values have all been
    tampered with and show up as Custom rather than Default.

    2/ In Privacy, either change to default or modify cookie
    handling to reflect your preferences. My preference: I
    choose Advanced, Override Automatic Cookie Handling, and I
    accept everything, including session cookies.

    No need for an MCP or MCSE to solve this one. In future,
    firstly try the online help feature supplied with nearly
    every software product on the planet.

    With mouse - HELP - Contents and Index - Search -
    type "cookies" [enter]. Going slowly it takes about 6
    seconds and reveals 10 related topics. I'm sure this is
    better than to wait for replies through newsgroups, that
    may never come?

    Marko, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Debarshi Nandi

    Lance Guest