Cookies not blocked...

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by GCS, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. GCS

    GCS Guest

    I saw a similar article above about this, but it didn't give any
    cure. When I go to my Bank of America account, I get the login
    screen, but before I can enter anything, it jumps to a page that
    has the following message:

    We have determined that your browser is not currently enabled to accept
    cookies. In order to present you with the most recent version of our
    online features, we need you to enable your browser to accept cookies
    by following these steps:

    1. From the menu at the top of the page select Edit and then
    Preferences.
    2. In the resulting box, click Advanced from the "Category" menu
    at the left.
    3. In the resulting box, click "Accept all cookies" from the
    "Cookies" options at the right.
    4. Select OK to close the "Preferences" box.

    After doing this, clearing the cache, closing and restarting the browser,
    It still never gets by this problem. Win98 / Toshiba. I get around this
    by shutting off the page download with my firewall (before it completely
    loads in). I have tried loading page without firewall. I used to report
    this on bugzilla, but it was always brushed off and the bug report
    canceled.

    Any help appreciated. Thanks.

    GCS, Jul 23, 2003