    list? It's going to be very timeconsuming to have to process each one
    seperately..

    Thanks in advance

    pdc, Mar 10, 2005

  2. pdc

    Roland Guest

    On 10-3-2005 15:14, pdc wrote:

    > Hi there
    > Sorry if this has already been addressed -- if so, please point me to the
    > details.
    >
    > I have a bunch of unwanted cookies (100s) that I would like to clear
    > together with many cookies that I wish to keep. In the 'manage cookies'
    > dialog I have the option of clearing ALL or deleting individuals.
    > Is there an add-on which will allow me to select multiple entries on that
    > list? It's going to be very timeconsuming to have to process each one
    > seperately..
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    You can select multiple cookies. Select the first and then use
    CTRL-Click to add each individually, or SHIFT-Click to select a range.
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, Mar 10, 2005

  3. pdc

    Roland Guest

    On 10-3-2005 16:47, Roland wrote:

    > On 10-3-2005 15:14, pdc wrote:
    >
    >> Hi there
    >> Sorry if this has already been addressed -- if so, please point me to the
    >> details.
    >>
    >> I have a bunch of unwanted cookies (100s) that I would like to clear
    >> together with many cookies that I wish to keep. In the 'manage cookies'
    >> dialog I have the option of clearing ALL or deleting individuals.
    >> Is there an add-on which will allow me to select multiple entries on that
    >> list? It's going to be very timeconsuming to have to process each one
    >> seperately..
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >>

    > You can select multiple cookies. Select the first and then use
    > CTRL-Click to add each individually, or SHIFT-Click to select a range.

    Or by selecting all (click first, SHIFT-Click last), and then CTRL-Click
    to unselect the ones you want to keep.
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, Mar 10, 2005
  4. pdc

    Alan Guest

    Roland wrote:
    > On 10-3-2005 16:47, Roland wrote:
    >
    >> On 10-3-2005 15:14, pdc wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi there
    >>> Sorry if this has already been addressed -- if so, please point me to
    >>> the
    >>> details.
    >>>
    >>> I have a bunch of unwanted cookies (100s) that I would like to clear
    >>> together with many cookies that I wish to keep. In the 'manage cookies'
    >>> dialog I have the option of clearing ALL or deleting individuals.
    >>> Is there an add-on which will allow me to select multiple entries on
    >>> that
    >>> list? It's going to be very timeconsuming to have to process each one
    >>> seperately..
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance
    >>>

    >> You can select multiple cookies. Select the first and then use
    >> CTRL-Click to add each individually, or SHIFT-Click to select a range.

    > Or by selecting all (click first, SHIFT-Click last), and then CTRL-Click
    > to unselect the ones you want to keep.

    You may also find the "Cookie Culler" extension useful- you can
    permanently protect cookies you want to keep and delete all others.

    Alan, Mar 10, 2005
  5. pdc

    pdc Guest

    Thanks Alan -- that's my preferred solution!!
    Roland -- thanks for that too -- I really should try all the options before
    asking a question. I tried CNTL+A and when it did not work, I gave up on
    it!

    pdc, Mar 10, 2005