Cookie problem

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Charter, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Charter

    Charter Guest

    I have a problem with only ONE web site. I used to log right into
    http://mail.yahoo.com with no problem, now Yahoo Mail insists I do not have
    cookie acceptance turned on. It is turned on and I have reinstalled
    Firebird into two different installed to test if somethign went kablooey.
    Still does not work.

    ALL OTHER BROWSERS from IE, Netscape, Avant to Opera work but not Mozilla.

    any ideas?

    Regards,

    Bob Z.

    ---
    Charter, Sep 23, 2003

  2. Charter

    ho alexandre Guest

    Charter wrote:

    > I have a problem with only ONE web site. I used to log right into
    > http://mail.yahoo.com with no problem, now Yahoo Mail insists I do not have
    > cookie acceptance turned on. It is turned on and I have reinstalled
    > Firebird into two different installed to test if somethign went kablooey.
    > Still does not work.
    >
    > ALL OTHER BROWSERS from IE, Netscape, Avant to Opera work but not Mozilla.
    >
    > any ideas?

    can you try & create a new Firebird profile ?

    --
    XandreX
    /I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/
    ho alexandre, Sep 23, 2003

  3. ho alexandre wrote:

    > Charter wrote:
    >
    >> I have a problem with only ONE web site. I used to log right into
    >> http://mail.yahoo.com with no problem, now Yahoo Mail insists I do not
    >> have
    >> cookie acceptance turned on. It is turned on and I have reinstalled
    >> Firebird into two different installed to test if somethign went kablooey.
    >> Still does not work.
    >>
    >> ALL OTHER BROWSERS from IE, Netscape, Avant to Opera work but not
    >> Mozilla.
    >>
    >> any ideas?

    > can you try & create a new Firebird profile ?

    Good suggestion. I log into Yahoo quite frequently with FB, so its not
    a general FB problem/

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Sep 24, 2003