    problem and is rejecting cookies. How can I overcome this problem?

    Thanks

    Cheekycharlie

    Cheekycharlie, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Cheekycharlie wrote in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hi
    > Whenever I go into IE6, say, onto Ebay, it tells me that there is
    > a browser problem and is rejecting cookies. How can I overcome
    > this problem?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Cheekycharlie

    Check your settings:
    Tools>Internet Options>Privacy

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    May 16 bewildered linebackers perform an archaeological dig in your

    The Old Sourdough, Aug 28, 2005

  3. Cheekycharlie

    trout Guest

    Cheekycharlie wrote:

    > Hi
    > Whenever I go into IE6, say, onto Ebay, it tells me that there is a
    > browser problem and is rejecting cookies. How can I overcome this
    > problem?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Cheekycharlie

    Check your settings in (from Tools, or in Control Panel) Internet
    Options on the Privacy tab. You can set the browser to accept
    first-party cookies, or prompt when they're asked for, so you can
    decide.
    If you want to ensure a site is allowed, click the Edit Button, add
    the site, and set it as "always allow".
    --
    Just check your cookie folder now and then to see what's getting in
    there. Or get a Cookie Manager.

    trout, Aug 28, 2005