    are in PDF format and questions are well explaned. What a
    BIG deal!!!
    oh, itbookmark also offer a package for MCSD .NET too
    nth5s, Feb 15, 2004

  2. nth5s

    Brat Guest

    "A" anyone?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 15, 2004

  3. nth5s

    Guest Guest

    Thanks for the info!!

    So good I sent it to .

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004
  4. nth5s

    techgrl Guest

    And we have an "S"

    techgrl, Feb 15, 2004
  5. nth5s

    techgrl Guest

    Oops my "s" is supposed to be here........

    techgrl, Feb 15, 2004
  6. And we have another S

    --
    Larry Samuels
    MCNGP #68

    Larry Samuels, Feb 15, 2004
  7. nth5s

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    <MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3)> wrote in news:OSQEtl#8DHA.1592
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Thanks for the info!!
    >
    > So good I sent it to .

    do they really do anything?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army:
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 15, 2004
  8. nth5s

    Guest Guest

    yep

    Guest, Feb 15, 2004
  9. nth5s

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "techgrl" <> wrote in news:102dc01c3f3eb
    $6172e650$:

    > Oops my "s" is supposed to be here........

    Please find enclosed a chocolate covered "S" from Mr.& Mrs. Rowdy Yates.
    Should be eaten with honey & cereal.

    :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army:
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 15, 2004
  10. We'll take your "s" anywhere you like <G>

    Larry Samuels, Feb 15, 2004
  11. nth5s

    techgrl Guest

    Thank you :)

    I'd also like to add the "f" - thereby resuming our quest

    techgrl, Feb 15, 2004
  12. nth5s

    Brat Guest

    I'll take an F, Alex, for $1000 lol

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Feb 16, 2004
  13. nth5s

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > <MCSE (NT4, W2K, W2K3)> wrote in news:OSQEtl#8DHA.1592
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > Thanks for the info!!
    > >
    > > So good I sent it to .

    > do they really do anything?
    > --
    > Rowdy Yates
    > Things I learnt in the army:
    > -------------------------------
    > Rule #1 -
    > When they say, "We are going to ambush the enemy".
    > It really means, "We are heavily outnumbered and no one wants to help us."
    > -------------------------------
    > I am Against-TCPA
    > http://www.againsttcpa.com

    I've noticed that Don hasn't been here since his info was shared
    --
    Alan Gregersen
    LnkWizard, Feb 17, 2004
  14. nth5s

    Raven Guest

    Meh. I am so lost. I will take WTF for $800, Alex.

    Raven, Feb 18, 2004
  15. nth5s

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Meh. I am so lost. I will take WTF for $800, Alex.

    U, dude. U.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 18, 2004