    review if the DVD is anywhere near normal studio standards in video
    and audio quality or if it's another poor transfer that looks like it
    was done by some kid in his garage.
    Appleman, Oct 20, 2005

  2. Appleman

    Dragon Guest

    and the orginal was cut by 3 mins or something like that

    Dragon, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Appleman

    Dragon Guest

    i am looking fo rthe japan release as its uncut if anyone knows where i can
    get hold of it

    Dragon, Oct 20, 2005
  4. Appleman

    tootal2 Guest

    Appleman wrote:
    > I noticed Convoy is being released in widescreen on 10/25/05 by
    > someone named "Music Video Distributors":
    >
    > http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=MVD010102
    >
    > Does anyone know any details about this release, such as if it's a
    > good quality transfer in the correct 2.35:1 aspect ratio or is it
    > another bad transfer like I heard about the one previously released by
    > some place I'd never heard of before that started with Pacific...?
    >
    > It seems a virtual certainty that nobody will be rushing to review
    > this movie, but I always liked it, so I hope someone can post a quick
    > review if the DVD is anywhere near normal studio standards in video
    > and audio quality or if it's another poor transfer that looks like it
    > was done by some kid in his g

    I just saw this moive on hdnet. hdtv is 2 1/2 times sharper then dvd.
    I buy alot less dvds since i got hd
    tootal2, Nov 12, 2005
  5. Appleman

    GMAN Guest

    In article <vhsdf.729$>, tootal2 <> wrote:
    >Appleman wrote:
    >> I noticed Convoy is being released in widescreen on 10/25/05 by
    >> someone named "Music Video Distributors":
    >>
    >> http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=MVD010102
    >>
    >> Does anyone know any details about this release, such as if it's a
    >> good quality transfer in the correct 2.35:1 aspect ratio or is it
    >> another bad transfer like I heard about the one previously released by
    >> some place I'd never heard of before that started with Pacific...?
    >>
    >> It seems a virtual certainty that nobody will be rushing to review
    >> this movie, but I always liked it, so I hope someone can post a quick
    >> review if the DVD is anywhere near normal studio standards in video
    >> and audio quality or if it's another poor transfer that looks like it
    >> was done by some kid in his g

    >I just saw this moive on hdnet. hdtv is 2 1/2 times sharper then dvd.
    >I buy alot less dvds since i got hd

    `How does a 60" fit in a double wide?
    GMAN, Nov 13, 2005