    What I'd like to know is, what the sam hell took so long in
    identifying this guy? The first thing they should do is send this mug
    shot to every prison in the country. And every county sheriff.

    richard, Aug 28, 2009

  2. richard

    Keith Guest

    richard wrote:
    > http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/27/bank.robberies/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn
    >
    > This guy was sentenced to prison in Indiana in 2008 and in less than a
    > year he's got his mug shot on electronic billboards in 4 states and
    > suspected of robberies in 8 states.
    >
    > Yes sir America, this makes me feel rather secure knowing that our
    > hardened criminals are being released from prison faster than they
    > went in.
    >
    > What I'd like to know is, what the sam hell took so long in
    > identifying this guy? The first thing they should do is send this mug
    > shot to every prison in the country. And every county sheriff.

    Would you being willing to pay more in taxes to lock 'em up forever?
    How does a 10% increase in your property taxes sound? I thought so.

    --
    Best Regards, Keith
    http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/

    Keith, Aug 28, 2009

  3. richard

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:h7826f$fk$-september.org Keith <kilowattradio@use-
    reply-to.invalid> wrote:

    > Would you being willing to pay more in taxes to lock 'em up forever?

    Why forever?

    > How does a 10% increase in your property taxes sound?

    Where'd that number come from?

    > I thought so.

    Not likely.

    --