    and how?

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks in advance.
    Suthna, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Suthna

    L Beck Guest

    "Suthna" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Just downloaded Click and Convert 2003 and it says it is converting but

    only
    > gives a 0KB file size. I have tons of WMA's ripped from CD's that I own.

    > need them to be MP3's to put them in my new IPod.
    >
    > Also, is there a way around converting the WMA's and putting them on my
    > IPod?
    >
    > What about all my WMP playlists; can I use them once my files become MP3's
    > and how?
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Can't answer the first two questions, but in my experience, when a file is
    converted to another file type, such as you are describing, the original
    also still exists. It just creates a new file of that name in the new file
    type. I'll bet if you do a search on your hard drive you'll find both file
    types for the same file name.
    L Beck, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Suthna

    Suthna Guest

    They are both there but the MP3 is OKB and useless.

    Any more help?

    Suthna, Jan 23, 2004
  4. Suthna

    Abbyss Guest

    Hi!
    Type ,wma mp3 convertor, or ,free wma mp3 convertor, in Google
    (leave the , )

    Regards
    Abbyss

    "Suthna" <> skrev i melding
    > Just downloaded Click and Convert 2003 and it says it is converting but

    only
    > gives a 0KB file size. I have tons of WMA's ripped from CD's that I own.

    > need them to be MP3's to put them in my new IPod.
    >
    > Also, is there a way around converting the WMA's and putting them on my
    > IPod?
    >
    > What about all my WMP playlists; can I use them once my files become MP3's
    > and how?
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    ---
    Abbyss, Jan 23, 2004
  5. Suthna

    Suthna Guest

    i see plenty of programs. are there any that you've used, or know work well.

    Suthna, Jan 24, 2004
  6. Suthna

    docmill Guest

    CDex was recommended last night by Hawk.
    http://www.cdex.n3.net/

    docmill, Jan 24, 2004
  7. Suthna

    eric Guest