    appreciated. Thanks.

    GP
    , Sep 16, 2006

  2. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > Is there a way to convert wav files into mp3 files? I would like to

    YEs, I've used several utils to do that

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Sep 17, 2006

  3. Guest

    >> Is there a way to convert wav files into mp3 files? I would like to
    >
    >YEs, I've used several utils to do that

    ....Can you give me any ideas as to which utils worked best/easiest?
    Freeware is great, shareware will work! Thanks.

    GP
    , Sep 17, 2006
  4. bambam Guest

    wrote in news::

    >>> Is there a way to convert wav files into mp3 files? I would like to

    >>YEs, I've used several utils to do that

    > ...Can you give me any ideas as to which utils worked best/easiest?
    > Freeware is great, shareware will work! Thanks.

    This is my favourite-

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdexos/

    Don't like it, there's more here-

    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/P_MULTIMEDIA.php

    All are freeware.

    --
    It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and say
    the opposite.
    bambam, Sep 17, 2006
  5. CLV3 Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to convert wav files into mp3 files? I would like to
    > convert some of my CDs (and i believe they are in wav format) so they
    > can be stored in an mp3 player. Any advise will be greatly
    > appreciated. Thanks.
    >
    > GP

    I may be mistaken but I am pretty sure that CDs are not in WAV format. But
    yes there are PLENTY of programs to covert CD tracks to MP3. This is
    referred to as ripping a CD.
    CLV3, Sep 18, 2006
  6. Daniel Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to convert wav files into mp3 files? I would like to
    > convert some of my CDs (and i believe they are in wav format) so they
    > can be stored in an mp3 player. Any advise will be greatly
    > appreciated. Thanks.
    >
    > GP

    Hai

    Open the wav file in any audio editing software (like FlexiMusic Wave
    Editor) then click on "Save As Mp3" command in file menu.
    http://www.fleximusic.com/

    Daniel

    Daniel, Sep 22, 2006